The Ottawa Junior Canadians (OJC) are part of the Eastern Ontario Junior Hockey League (EOJHL), with a rich history of success and excellence.
OJC is looking for an equipment manager to join the team and support the players in their quest for a competitive 2022/2023 season.
Summary: The equipment manager will coordinate the transportation of jerseys and the team kit to all away games (approximately 23, plus playoffs). Home games are not required, but you’re always welcome to join and cheer on the team.
Responsibilities include picking up and dropping off laundered jerseys and returning to the team contact for laundering. The successful candidate will also carry the team kit with them for delivery and setup at the same time.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle;
- Ability to carry up to approximately 50 pounds;
- Knowledge of arena locations and/or access to GPS.
- Free season tickets to both home and away games;
- Free meal after each away game;
- OJC team swag;
- Compensation for gas and services.
Please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest.
The Ottawa Canadians hockey club is looking to add to their great volunteer roster. Work with a good group of dedicated volunteers while watching competitive hockey.